The nearest Serbian embassy for Malaysia is located in Jakarta, since there's no Serbian embassy here. The chronology of my experience as follows:
- Lives in Budapest, Hungary for period of time and plan to visit Balkan countries, including, Serbia, Kosovo and Montenegro.
- Kosovo, Montenegro entrance required Serbian visa.
- Ask Malaysian embassy in Serbia how to get on-arrival visa for Serbia entrance, sadly none. Instead, they suggested me to write an email to Jakarta's Serbian embassy regarding the solution.
- During holiday in Malaysia, I wrote an email to Jakarta's Serbian embassy, and their reply comes with solution. 1) I have to shipping out my passport and cash to their office in Jakarta 2) Go to their office.
- Since my return flight to Hungary was just less than a week,( and couldn't affort to wait the shipping period) I choose to flew myself to Jakarta.
- Get the Short stay visa (type C visa) at €28 (in 2009)